My name is Tomasz Kaputa.
I live and work in Wrocław, Poland. I am a psychotherapist in training, a member of the Polish Association for Analytical Psychology (PTPA). I work in the Jungian approach (also known as C.G. Jung’s analytical psychology) both in English and in Polish. I undergo a professional training organised by the Association of Jungian Analysts in Poland (SAJ), an IAAP group member, and PTPA.
My work is supervised by a certified Jungian analyst and supervisor. As a member of PTPA I am bound to follow the organisation’s code of conduct.
I am a Philosophy graduate with Master Degree.
I work with
I work with adults who struggle with the following:
- Anxiety, stress, neurosis,
- Emotional distress and relationship problems,
- Long lasting malaise, low self-esteem, depression,
- Psychosomatic disorders: chronic headaches, gastric issues and others,
- Problems with adaptation, life crises, bereavement,
- Sexual, gender and other identity questions,
- Spiritual development,
- Self-acceptance and self-knowledge,
- Job burnout,
- Personality disorders: narcissistic, borderline, histrionic and others.
I don’t work with
I don’t work with children and adolescents, patients with whom I have a significant relationship and people who for different reasons cannot attend therapeutic sessions consistently and regularly (for example people addicted to drugs or alcohol).